This press enables you to decorate most inflatable sports balls such as soccer balls, basketballs, volleyballs or handballs. You can even apply logos, players’ names or numbers to footballs with the Hotronix Sports Ball Heat Press.
The ball press has digital temperature and time controls with a twin timer. The specially formed heat platen fits all ball sizes and shapes. The ball cradle fits balls with a minimum 20“ circumference and is used to adjust the pressure for each ball.
All balls can be decorated at the same temperature of 113 °C (235 °F) for 8 seconds. The low temperature is important to protect sensitive synthetic leather and other synthetic materials.
We recommend a maximum transfer size of 4×10 centimeters (1.5″ x 4“) so the vinyl will lay flat on the curved ball.
We recommend using a Grip rubber mat for an additional 8 seconds for a pebbled finish on basketballs.
- 30 years heating element warranty
- 5 years on frame work
- 2 years on circuit board
- 25″ L x 14″ W x 25″ H • 45 lbs
- 60cm L x 25cm B x 55cm H • 20 kg
- Electricity Supply: AC voltage 220V/240V, 500 W
- Pressure Settings: height-adjustable ball cradle
- Max. Temperature: 220°C (428°F)
- Maximum Printing Area: 3,8cm x 10cm (1.5″ x 4″)